Client View Settings
Before inviting a client to view your job pipeline, make sure you are sharing only the information you want your clients to have access to. Under Settings > Customize you can choose the exact details you want to share with your clients.
- White Labeled Account. Really personalize your client experience by showing your agency logo in the client view instead of Loxo's logo. If you need to update your logo, send your logo to Loxo Support and we will add it for you!
- Reveal Bio Field. Need to give more details on the candidates without making the client open and read resumes? Show the Candidate Bio in the Client View so they can get a quick summary of the person.
- Show Custom Card View. Take control of the exact details you want your clients to see by showing candidate cards. With this turned on, the client will be able to see the details in your Custom Job Cards such as title, company, and compensation.
How to Invite Your Client
- From a current job, click on the 3 dots and select Invite Client
2. Use the checkboxes to select the stages you want your clients to see. Uncheck any stage that you do not want your client to see. For example, you might not want your client to see everyone who has been Sourced for a job or anyone who has already been Rejected.
3. Enter Client's contact information (they do not have to be a contact within Loxo)
3. Send Invite
4. The client will receive an email from email@example.com inviting them to collaborate
*If your client has an issue receiving this link, simply copy and paste their unique url from the Client View option and send the link via email:
5. The link will bring them to the Client View of your job page. They can see all of the candidates in the different job stages and have access to LinkedIn profiles and resumes. From here the client can add a note, remove them from the job or move them into the Rejected stage.
*The client cannot view contact information or previous communication with the candidate.
6. If your client makes any changes to a candidate record ie notes or rejects the candidate, the job owner will be notified.
7. The client will have access the job at any time through the original link provided.
*If you remove a client's access by selecting the red X next to their name they will no longer have access to the job.