With Loxo Call Queue, you can now speed through your daily calls in half the time.
- Add a person to your Call Queue without slowing your workflow down. Now you can remember to call your candidate or contact and continue doing whatever you were doing.
- Bulk add people to your Call Queue if you see multiple people you need to connect with in your People Grid.
- Focusing on business development? You can add companies to your Call Queue as well.
- Call Queue is simple. It works just like Lists and allows you to keep track of who you've called and who you need to call. Nothing more, nothing less.
- Reorganize your Call Queue by dragging and dropping those in your queue, in whatever order you would like.
How to build your Call Queue
You can add one person or company, or many people/companies to your Call Queue at a time.
- Select the person or people you would like to call in your People Grid. Alternatively, select the company or companies you would like to reach out to in your Companies Grid.
- Click on the "+ Add to List" dropdown button on the top right of your Smart Grid.
- Select Call Queue
- Keep your Call Queue updated by dragging and dropping those in your queue in whatever order you would like, at any time.
That's it! You just added people and/or companies to your Call Queue and you can go back to what you are doing without forgetting about those VIP calls.
You can access your Call Queue from two different places within Loxo:
- In your People Grid, select your lists dropdown by clicking on the button, "All." Select Call Queue.
- In your Companies Grid, select your lists dropdown by clicking on the button, "All." Select Call Queue.