Have you ever sourced several candidates for one job, that are also excellent fits for a job that comes along down the road?
Moving candidates from one job to another is possible with Loxo. Follow these steps:
- Your first step is to go to your People Page, and filter a list of candidates from an existing job. To start, click on the words "Job Stage" in that column of your People Page. You can also select the Job Stage Option on the Lefthand Column within the Card View.
*If you do not see the Job Stage column, select Customize under the gear icon to add it back in.
2. When you click on the Job Stage column, select the job that you want to move candidates from. You can also filter candidates by the stage of said job. For example, "rejected" candidates from the job. Click "Filter."
3. Once you have done this, you will see all of the filtered candidates in your People Grid. Select all of the first page of candidates in your People Grid.
4. Then on the right-hand side select the 3 dots, then click the "Add to Job" option. Select the job you want to add your candidates to.
5. You will want to do this for every page of your filtered search if it has more than one page of candidates.
Once you have followed these steps, you will be able to see all of the candidates in the "sourced" stage of the new job!