Welcome to Loxo! We’re so excited to have you join our amazing customer community. Wondering where to get started? Watch our quick onboarding video or use the following checklist.
Download our Printable Checklist to keep at your desk!
Account Set Up
- Log into your account!
- Download the Loxo Chrome Extension
- Sync your email (gmail users start here)
- Sync your calendar
- Add your email signature
- Add your team members to Loxo under Settings > Users
- Take Loxo 101 (watch a recording or register for the live class)
- Take Loxo 102 (watch a recording or register for the live class)
- Review the rest of our training curriculum for the Loxo tools and features you will want to do a deep dive on, such as Marketing, Reporting, or Loxo Source and AI (watch recordings or register for the live classes)
- Request a ‘full database export’ from your previous ATS
- Upload your data to Loxo under Settings > Custom Imports
- Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you navigate the entire data process! In the meantime check our our Data Migration Checklist
- If you are not doing a formal data migration, don’t forget you can always upload data yourself using a CSV import!
Customizations & Setup
- Watch Customizations Webinar
- Request changes to your hiring pipeline workflow through Support
- Add custom columns to your People and Company profiles
- Prioritize and organize your jobs
- Update your DNS records for sending large email blasts
- Reach out to Support to set up your Loxo phone number
- Integrate your open positions to your company’s career page
- Send your logo to Support to add the image to your account
*If purchased with your contract